Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This work has not been previously published and has not been sent to the editorial review for other journals.
- Authors have familiarized themselves with the requirements from the "Author Guidelines" on "Submissions" page (Home > About the Journal > Submissions).
- The article is made in accordance with the above mentioned requirements.
- All article metadata are entered in English and, if possible, in Ukrainian.
- Each author's biographical statement and affiliation is entered in English and, if possible, in Ukrainian.